If you’re ambivalent about the existence of spirit, or don’t necessarily believe that life goes on, but do agree that you have amazing intuition, then using your own body to give you straight, ‘yes and no’ answers may be the method for you.
It does take some practice and getting use to, but like meditation it can be done anywhere, and literally takes a few minutes once you are proficient.
Sat on a train, or stood in a bus queue, and need an answer to a perplexing problem, then this will help you, it requires no magical tools, or specific clothing, or even mindset….all you need, is; you.
I do suggest however, that until you are au fait with the process, you carry out the procedure in a safe, quiet spot, like your bedroom.
- Sit in a comfortable place, close your eyes and calm your breathing. You will need to feel silence both inside and out, and ‘physical’listening is required.
- Be conscious of your body, your whole body. Do not centre on aches and pains. Run a quick mental scan down yourself, so that you are vaguely aware of existing sensations within your body.
- Once you feel ready, ask yourself a ‘true’ test question 3 times, for example “Is my name…………in this lifetime?” Each time, check where sensation has altered within your body. It can be very slight at first, and may be as minor as a flutter in your stomach. This is your ‘yes’ intuition spot.
(NB: I use the term ‘in this lifetime’ as you will have had other names previously. If you categorically do not believe in past-lives, you do not need to add this phrase).
- Next, ask yourself an ‘untrue’ question 3 times, for example “Do I have green hair?” and again, check your body for a change in feeling, somewhere. This is your ‘no’ intuition spot.
- Practice this process with test questions as frequently as you want until you feel comfortable, or certain that you have recognised your ‘intuition spots’, and then ask yourself questions to which you do not know the answer, and check if the answer affects your ‘yes’ or ‘no’ intuition spots.
- Over time you’ll begin to trust this process, and it will strengthen the connection to your actual intuition, and you’ll have confidence in your answers.