When I enter a meditative state myself, or help another person to enter one I always end the session by surrounding myself, or my client with a protective bubble to shield against negativity. It’s not much good doing a meditation to gain peace of mind, only to find that as soon as you’re in someone’s else’s company you lose that sense of tranquillity.
By ‘bubbling’ yourself on a regular basis, you’ll find that your relaxed state will not only last longer, but; your subconscious will ‘know’ that you’re protected, thereby giving you a renewed sense of confidence and self-esteem. This ensures you have the strength and courage to take any steps you’ve been putting off.
A protection bubble literally takes a minimal amount of time to activate, and the more practiced you are the less time it will take. Like affirmations, it can be done anywhere, anytime, it doesn’t have to be restricted to your meditations and it’s possible to bubble any object or person. Do you live in a high crime area? Why not apply it to your home? There are no limits; whatever you wish to protect, you can. Your car, your families, their homes, your pets, your friends, nothing is out of bounds.
One little caveat, the bubble will not guard you from pre-destined events. These are experiences your soul agreed to before your birth, to ensure spiritual growth. It will however, diminish the impact and your reaction to the event.
Protection Bubble Meditation:
- It’s not necessary to close your eyes when you set this particular form of protection in place, but for learning purposes,
- I would like you to sit somewhere that you will be able to feel; quiet, safe, and in your own space.
- Ensure you’re sat or lying comfortably, and close your eyes. Breathe slowly in and out, to no special rhythm, just acknowledge that your breath is relaxing you. See literal nothingness behind your eyelids just a dark blank space, allow no thoughts to intrude.
- After a moment, I want you to take your consciousness to a point approximately a foot above the crown of your head. From this spot, visualise yourself drawing an oval bubble around your whole body. The bubble will automatically situate itself outside your aura.
- When fully enclosed, seal the join where the bubble meets above your crown centre, with a symbol you consider to be important. It can be anything you wish, as long as it means something to you. It can be a religious icon, a flower, a padlock, the choice is endless.
- After placing your seal, visualise luminescent white light inside the bubble, and a reflective mirror-like surface covering the exterior. Then repeat to yourself “I am surrounded by the white light of the Christ/Great Spirit/Goddess/Universe (your choice), through which nothing negative nor damaging shall penetrate. All that is harmful will be reflected back to its source”.
- Open your eyes, and proceed with your day.
NB: You may bubble yourself with an alternative colour, but that’s for my next post.