Mastering your energetic state is the greatest skill you can teach yourself, both for happiness and success in life. It’s easier said than done because it
How often do you see a Caterpillar crawling through your well-tended plants, and curse it, for the damage it’ll do? Or, have you even ‘disposed’ of it, or been tempted to; in a manner, which wouldn’t be considered humane?
When you see something big, hairy and wiggly crawl across your path, do you immediately consider it a garden pest, or do you look at it; as a creature that will ‘shortly’ transmute into some beautiful? Something striking, that will only add to the beauty of your garden?
We’ve learnt through the years, whether at school or through another means, that a caterpillar will eventually become a butterfly, or a moth, much the same way a tadpole becomes a frog, but; unless we’re spiritually aware, we’d never consider how beneficial; Caterpillar’s appearance could be to our lives.
In Australia, we’re at the tail-end of winter and spring is starting to come into view, flowers are blossoming, and birds are happily courting a mate, so I shouldn’t have been surprised to see caterpillars, of all sizes on a daily basis, cavorting amongst the plants, some days, I’ve even seen 3 or 4. One after the other………it was a revelation though; to see a caterpillar crawl along a spiritual finger – during a meditation – and subsequently clamber onto my shoulder, then sit on his tail (do they have tails?), whilst reaching towards my face.
I figured Spirit had a message for me, that wasn’t divulged at the time, so I did a little research and discovered that Caterpillar is symbolic of:
• Transmutation like a caterpillar, into something beautiful.
• The ability to create a sturdy foundation, for a wonderful future.
• The ability to be discreet and to hide one’s secrets, as well keep one’s head down – be invisible.
• Great potential & good luck, when starting something new.
• New Birth & evolution – transforming your life for the better.
• Imbues the ability to patiently wait, for a pleasant outcome.
• Enables one to face forwards to the future, not backwards to the past.
• Listening to your intuition, before running ahead with a new goal or dream.
• Sensitivity and creativity.
Also, caterpillar’s appearance could imply:
• We’re not changing, or shedding our old life to prepare for new one.
• Someone could be obstructing us, but may not be open about it, therefore we need the ability to see others pragmatically, or as they really are – caterpillar can help with this.
• The acceptance that; when our life changes, it may not be comfortable, or recognisable.
When considering, caterpillar, it’s also worth looking at Butterfly’s spiritual message:
• Transformation and transition, from one life to another.
• Spiritual growth and resurrection.
• The Soul – in some traditions, the sighting of a butterfly signifies the passing of a soul, over to Spirit. It’s said they carry the spirit of the dead to Heaven.
• It can signify the; emergence of happiness and joy in your life, together with life’s celebration. Or, it may be asking you to look for the joy in your life if you’ve misplaced it. We all do, on occasion.
• The cyclical nature of life, similar to the Wheel of Fortune in Tarot – sometimes are lives are ‘up’ and sometimes; they’re ‘down’.
• It’s time to become more spiritually minded – the elevation of our spiritual self.
So next time you’re about to step on a little wiggly creature, ask yourself; what he may be telling you.
Oh, and just a little codicil to this post; today, I rescued 3 wasps. Two were attempting to drown them-selves in the pool, and a 3rd was wandering around the kitchen – I guess, I’d better check to see what they’re here to disclose……as long as it doesn’t come with a sting, even a metaphorical one……
And, should I mention that; a few days ago, I had a dream involving a Tortoise climbing some stairs, whilst wearing a train conductor’s hat…..The start of a children’s story, maybe?
Blue Moon Spiritual Meaning
The power of the full moon has intense spiritual energy allowing us to connect with our intuitive feminine side of ourselves. As the sun grows and nourishes our bodies, the moon light works to enlighten our souls and provides spiritual nourishment.
A blue moon ( 2nd full moon in a calendar month July 31st 2015 ) has triple the intensity of a full moon bringing the gods and goddesses (maiden, mother and crone) guides and spirits, close. Close enough for all to have a clear direct channel, receiving messages and psychic energy. Blue moons open the portal to spiritual growth allowing us to absorb it’s pure psychic healing power. Once in a blue moon magic happens.
View original post 341 more words
Regular daily meditation has many health benefits including greater peace of mind, lessening of anxiety, reduction of stress and better physical and emotional health. Daily meditation benefits begin immediately although not generally highly noticeable straightaway, but with discipline and regular practice a calmer wiser more intuitive you will arise. With daily practice over a period of time meditation will help you get in touch with yourself, to truly know who you are. A universal rule in it’s own right “Know thyself”. The daily mindfulness meditation outlined here will help move you into deeper more advanced meditation techniques.
View original post 735 more words
Contacting Our Spirit Guides
Connecting With Our Spirit Guides
Spirit guides come in many forms, depending on the life path you have chosen before coming to Earth and how quickly you wish to grow, as a spiritual being. They may be your Great Grandmother or Grandfather or a spirit being that has transcended life on school house earth, or both. The willingness to learn and how old your soul is, determines the guides that you have around you.
View original post 408 more words
This post originated, after a request from a fellow psychic on WordPress, who’s become an online friend…..you’ll know who you are. Sorry, I didn’t get this meditation emailed to you a little quicker, as we all know ‘life can be a little manic’ some days, but that’s probably when a meditation is called for.
This type of meditation can be very involved at times, as it’s possible to enter all your chakras to give them a quick dusting. And, for the more advanced practitioners, there are centres within our aura, and above our head, that can be frequently visited, for further insight.
For today’s purpose though, I’m just giving you a general opening and closing process, as it’s invaluable for maintaining contact with mother earth, and to enable you to get used to working with your energy centres.
Chakra Meditation –
- Sit in a safe, quiet place, with your feet planted firmly on the floor. Close your eyes, allow yourself to gently breathe in and out until your breath is calm and relaxed.
- Take your consciousness to the base of your spine, and visualise a golden cord appear from your base chakra. This cord; will lengthen, and stretch below your body as it continues to grow. it will travel through the floor and all the layers of the earth, until it reaches the planet’s core.
- Anchor this cord, to a rock that you will find situated; dead-centre. You can use a peg, a chain, or just tie it on, it’s your preference.
- Once secured, earth energy will proceed up the cord, and enter your base chakra, opening and filling it completely. When the base it full, the energy will travel up to your Sacral, then Solar plexus, heart, throat, brow and crown centres by turn. Opening and filling them as it goes.
- When your centres are wide-open, visualise above your head, spirit hands holding a goblet of divine golden light…….this goblet will start to tip, and spirit will pour the light into your crown centre. It will overflow, and fall into your brow, throat and heart centres, filling them as it goes (It will stop at the heart. It will not descend into your lower centres).
- On completion, when your 4 higher centres are full of spiritual light, take your consciousness to the third eye, and spend however much time you wish there, conversing with your guides, angels, or meeting power animals.
- When you’re ready to close down, thank any spirits for appearing, and for listening to your concerns if that’s what occurred.
- Take your consciousness to your crown centre, watch as it closes up (if you see a door, with a bolt, that’s fine, if you see a wheel shrink in on itself, that’s also fine. It’s your choice).
- When the centre is tightly closed, place a seal of some kind on top of the closed centre. It can be a religious icon, a flower, a gold star, anything……again, your choice.
- Proceed to close and seal all your centres, except the base. Circle that centre with gold light and allow it to remain connected to mother earth. You can then call up earth energy whenever needed, whilst remaining grounded.
- When finished, picture a gauzy cloth of gold, drop from above, falling down and around your body. As the material hits the floor, the hem will curl upwards, and begin to rise, peeling all negative, harmful or destructive energy from your aura (like flypaper), returning it to spirit….whilst in process, the cloth will resemble the letter ‘U’, as it rises from the floor.
- When this cleanse is completed, finish your meditation by enclosing yourself in your protection bubble. Please refer to: https://wanag1yata.wordpress.com/2015/02/01/protection-bubble-methodology/
I hope this meditation helps you, it’s something I use on a regular basis, and when working with clients I always open my centres this way and subsequently close them after the session is over.
If you’re looking to hone your abilities, this is an informative article on the process of Psychometry.
Psychometry, Post cognition (Paranormal)
What Is Psychometry Or Post cognition
Psychometry belongs to the category extra sensory perception or ESP. Psychometry is also known as post cognition or object reading, it is the art of sensing vibrations left behind by the owner of an object or by significant emotional events which the object has been witness to. The word psychometry comes from the Greek language, meaning spirit or soul measurement. Post cognition means the reading of a past event, person or object. Opposite to precognition, where events of the future are revealed to the seer.
View original post 688 more words