Are these children; Indigo, Crystal or Rainbow souls?
Animals are more incredible than we can imagine…..just like Spirit, they; think, feel, love, hurt, and give unconditionally.
As a former skeptic of the ability to communicate with animals via telepathy I was curious as to what people who are not so open to such ideas would say about pet psychics.
I must say that I do not believe that everyone who claims to have this ability is truly being honest. Just like the psychic medium field is plagued with fraud, so is the animal communicator field. Sadly when one has an experience that does not meet their expectations, they tend to tell everyone about it. Those who have had a genuine experience do not always inform their friends and family since they do not want to deal with being ridiculed by others who have not had their own experience or whom do not have an open mind.
Even after discovering the ability to “speak” with the dead, I was not ready to accept that you could talk…
View original post 772 more words
For all the animal lovers!
Contacting Our Spirit Guides
Connecting With Our Spirit Guides
Spirit guides come in many forms, depending on the life path you have chosen before coming to Earth and how quickly you wish to grow, as a spiritual being. They may be your Great Grandmother or Grandfather or a spirit being that has transcended life on school house earth, or both. The willingness to learn and how old your soul is, determines the guides that you have around you.
View original post 408 more words
This post originated, after a request from a fellow psychic on WordPress, who’s become an online friend…..you’ll know who you are. Sorry, I didn’t get this meditation emailed to you a little quicker, as we all know ‘life can be a little manic’ some days, but that’s probably when a meditation is called for.
This type of meditation can be very involved at times, as it’s possible to enter all your chakras to give them a quick dusting. And, for the more advanced practitioners, there are centres within our aura, and above our head, that can be frequently visited, for further insight.
For today’s purpose though, I’m just giving you a general opening and closing process, as it’s invaluable for maintaining contact with mother earth, and to enable you to get used to working with your energy centres.
Chakra Meditation –
- Sit in a safe, quiet place, with your feet planted firmly on the floor. Close your eyes, allow yourself to gently breathe in and out until your breath is calm and relaxed.
- Take your consciousness to the base of your spine, and visualise a golden cord appear from your base chakra. This cord; will lengthen, and stretch below your body as it continues to grow. it will travel through the floor and all the layers of the earth, until it reaches the planet’s core.
- Anchor this cord, to a rock that you will find situated; dead-centre. You can use a peg, a chain, or just tie it on, it’s your preference.
- Once secured, earth energy will proceed up the cord, and enter your base chakra, opening and filling it completely. When the base it full, the energy will travel up to your Sacral, then Solar plexus, heart, throat, brow and crown centres by turn. Opening and filling them as it goes.
- When your centres are wide-open, visualise above your head, spirit hands holding a goblet of divine golden light…….this goblet will start to tip, and spirit will pour the light into your crown centre. It will overflow, and fall into your brow, throat and heart centres, filling them as it goes (It will stop at the heart. It will not descend into your lower centres).
- On completion, when your 4 higher centres are full of spiritual light, take your consciousness to the third eye, and spend however much time you wish there, conversing with your guides, angels, or meeting power animals.
- When you’re ready to close down, thank any spirits for appearing, and for listening to your concerns if that’s what occurred.
- Take your consciousness to your crown centre, watch as it closes up (if you see a door, with a bolt, that’s fine, if you see a wheel shrink in on itself, that’s also fine. It’s your choice).
- When the centre is tightly closed, place a seal of some kind on top of the closed centre. It can be a religious icon, a flower, a gold star, anything……again, your choice.
- Proceed to close and seal all your centres, except the base. Circle that centre with gold light and allow it to remain connected to mother earth. You can then call up earth energy whenever needed, whilst remaining grounded.
- When finished, picture a gauzy cloth of gold, drop from above, falling down and around your body. As the material hits the floor, the hem will curl upwards, and begin to rise, peeling all negative, harmful or destructive energy from your aura (like flypaper), returning it to spirit….whilst in process, the cloth will resemble the letter ‘U’, as it rises from the floor.
- When this cleanse is completed, finish your meditation by enclosing yourself in your protection bubble. Please refer to: https://wanag1yata.wordpress.com/2015/02/01/protection-bubble-methodology/
I hope this meditation helps you, it’s something I use on a regular basis, and when working with clients I always open my centres this way and subsequently close them after the session is over.
If you’re looking to hone your abilities, this is an informative article on the process of Psychometry.
Psychometry, Post cognition (Paranormal)
What Is Psychometry Or Post cognition
Psychometry belongs to the category extra sensory perception or ESP. Psychometry is also known as post cognition or object reading, it is the art of sensing vibrations left behind by the owner of an object or by significant emotional events which the object has been witness to. The word psychometry comes from the Greek language, meaning spirit or soul measurement. Post cognition means the reading of a past event, person or object. Opposite to precognition, where events of the future are revealed to the seer.
View original post 688 more words
Do you or your children have a strong sense of intuition? Do you constantly think outside the box? Do you see auras or angels fairly easily? Then you may be an Indigo child, responsible for changing the world into a better place.
While all children are born to be unique and special individuals, Indigo children are capable of displaying amazing feats of intelligence and intuition that display an even deeper inner knowing. In a psychic reading, the Indigo child is recognized by his or her aura, which is a unique, deep indigo hue. This color is indicative of the Third Eye Chakra, which represents intuition and psychic ability. These children are very often labeled as being “gifted”, and are wise beyond their years. While the concept is primarily metaphysical in nature, Indigo Children may possess physically observable traits that also reveal their classification as an “indigo child.” Many have…
View original post 10 more words
If you’ve ever wondered about your spirit guides this will help.
Lately I have been getting frequent visits from my spirit guides through Lucid Dreaming. One of my main guides, Jim, appears frequently in my dreams, which is not the usual method in which we connect, but I know that right now that is one of the best ways for him to get through to me. Over the past two months I have been under enormous stress due to an accident on top of having my usual problems from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome also known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy . This accident has really physically and mentally brought me down. Often I feel totally alone because of my situation. It’s comforting to have Jim show up. Basically the messages are that I am not alone and that he is watching out for me. I need to know this more than ever. Today we were chatting, pretty much like you would…
View original post 413 more words