Are these children; Indigo, Crystal or Rainbow souls?
Animals are more incredible than we can imagine…..just like Spirit, they; think, feel, love, hurt, and give unconditionally.
As a former skeptic of the ability to communicate with animals via telepathy I was curious as to what people who are not so open to such ideas would say about pet psychics.
I must say that I do not believe that everyone who claims to have this ability is truly being honest. Just like the psychic medium field is plagued with fraud, so is the animal communicator field. Sadly when one has an experience that does not meet their expectations, they tend to tell everyone about it. Those who have had a genuine experience do not always inform their friends and family since they do not want to deal with being ridiculed by others who have not had their own experience or whom do not have an open mind.
Even after discovering the ability to “speak” with the dead, I was not ready to accept that you could talk…
View original post 772 more words
How often do you see a Caterpillar crawling through your well-tended plants, and curse it, for the damage it’ll do? Or, have you even ‘disposed’ of it, or been tempted to; in a manner, which wouldn’t be considered humane?
When you see something big, hairy and wiggly crawl across your path, do you immediately consider it a garden pest, or do you look at it; as a creature that will ‘shortly’ transmute into some beautiful? Something striking, that will only add to the beauty of your garden?
We’ve learnt through the years, whether at school or through another means, that a caterpillar will eventually become a butterfly, or a moth, much the same way a tadpole becomes a frog, but; unless we’re spiritually aware, we’d never consider how beneficial; Caterpillar’s appearance could be to our lives.
In Australia, we’re at the tail-end of winter and spring is starting to come into view, flowers are blossoming, and birds are happily courting a mate, so I shouldn’t have been surprised to see caterpillars, of all sizes on a daily basis, cavorting amongst the plants, some days, I’ve even seen 3 or 4. One after the other………it was a revelation though; to see a caterpillar crawl along a spiritual finger – during a meditation – and subsequently clamber onto my shoulder, then sit on his tail (do they have tails?), whilst reaching towards my face.
I figured Spirit had a message for me, that wasn’t divulged at the time, so I did a little research and discovered that Caterpillar is symbolic of:
• Transmutation like a caterpillar, into something beautiful.
• The ability to create a sturdy foundation, for a wonderful future.
• The ability to be discreet and to hide one’s secrets, as well keep one’s head down – be invisible.
• Great potential & good luck, when starting something new.
• New Birth & evolution – transforming your life for the better.
• Imbues the ability to patiently wait, for a pleasant outcome.
• Enables one to face forwards to the future, not backwards to the past.
• Listening to your intuition, before running ahead with a new goal or dream.
• Sensitivity and creativity.
Also, caterpillar’s appearance could imply:
• We’re not changing, or shedding our old life to prepare for new one.
• Someone could be obstructing us, but may not be open about it, therefore we need the ability to see others pragmatically, or as they really are – caterpillar can help with this.
• The acceptance that; when our life changes, it may not be comfortable, or recognisable.
When considering, caterpillar, it’s also worth looking at Butterfly’s spiritual message:
• Transformation and transition, from one life to another.
• Spiritual growth and resurrection.
• The Soul – in some traditions, the sighting of a butterfly signifies the passing of a soul, over to Spirit. It’s said they carry the spirit of the dead to Heaven.
• It can signify the; emergence of happiness and joy in your life, together with life’s celebration. Or, it may be asking you to look for the joy in your life if you’ve misplaced it. We all do, on occasion.
• The cyclical nature of life, similar to the Wheel of Fortune in Tarot – sometimes are lives are ‘up’ and sometimes; they’re ‘down’.
• It’s time to become more spiritually minded – the elevation of our spiritual self.
So next time you’re about to step on a little wiggly creature, ask yourself; what he may be telling you.
Oh, and just a little codicil to this post; today, I rescued 3 wasps. Two were attempting to drown them-selves in the pool, and a 3rd was wandering around the kitchen – I guess, I’d better check to see what they’re here to disclose……as long as it doesn’t come with a sting, even a metaphorical one……
And, should I mention that; a few days ago, I had a dream involving a Tortoise climbing some stairs, whilst wearing a train conductor’s hat…..The start of a children’s story, maybe?
From my understanding, we all have access to the divine realm of spiritual guidance or spirit guides, to assist us on our Journeys through life. I believe that there is more to us than our physical, visible bodies.
We are made up of matter, as are non-living materials. At our smallest unit, commonly agreed upon, we are made up of atoms. But atoms themselves are made up of electrons, protons and neutrons, which themselves are composed of space and light.
In the beginning was ……
View original post 2,466 more words